Our Service Area
We offer several packages to choose from and we also can accommodate any additional request to make your party a memorable one. We service the following locations in the Metro Atlanta area Covington, McDonough, Locust Grove, Hampton, Jackson, Stockbridge, Griffin, Conyers, Madison, Monticello, Rutledge, Social Circle, Henry County, Dekalb County, Fayette County, Newton County, and Spalding County. We are based out of Covington, GA but our advertised pricing is included for a 30 mile radius of our warehouse at 64 Chamisa Road, Covington, GA 30016. We will travel to your area but a surcharge fee will be accessed.
1-30 miles Free
30.1-40 miles $25.00
40.1-50 miles $50.00
Policies & FAQs
By Submitting Payment, you agree to these terms.
- REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: A valid credit card or debit card is required to guarantee and pay for your Rolling Video Game of Covington reservation. There will be a $25 cancellation fee for all parties or events canceled after payment is received. Rolling Video Games of Covington will make every effort to postpone your event to another date with no penalty should cancellation be necessary.
- TRAVEL / FUEL SURCHARGE: A Travel surcharge will be applied for locations further than 30 miles from the address of 64 Chamisa Road, Covington GA 30016. Unfortunately, with the rising cost of fuel today, we have been forced to institute this Surcharge. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: The Rolling Video Game of Covington’s trailer was designed for all types of weather conditions. The theater is insulated, and climate controlled with heat and air conditioning. There may be occasions when the weather does not want to cooperate with your scheduled party. In the event of severe weather (lightning, very high winds, flooding and/or extremely heavy rains, snow or ice) we may (and reserve the right to) reschedule your service to guarantee the safety of you, your guests, our staff and equipment. If the threat of these storms threatens your party and you are aware in advance (pending or anticipated snow storm, tropical storm or hurricane) please contact us to begin the rescheduling.
- ALCOHOL/DRUGS: You may serve alcohol at Rolling Video Games of Covington event or party; however, we may require an on-site security surcharge and/or security deposit when alcohol is being served. We may and reserve the right to refuse, cancel or cut short any party or booking when alcohol is being served. Drugs of any sort will not be tolerated in or around the Rolling Video Games equipment. Any observed use of illegal narcotics or legal narcotics used in an illegal manner will result in the termination of the party immediately.
- DAMAGE/INJURY: Rolling Video Games of Covington or any of its contractors will not be responsible for any damage to property resulting from a request by the client to position the theater in a specific location. This includes both above ground and below ground property/equipment damage. Additionally, Rolling Video Games of Covington reserves the right to charge the client’s credit card for damages to the trailer or equipment resulting from the careless or willful damage of same by clients guests. Rolling Video Games of Covington or their contactors assume no responsibility for any injuries sustained on the clients property or their designated location. All liability for damages or injuries are the sole responsibility of the client and/or host.
- FOOD/DRINK: Rolling Video Games of Covington does not allow any food or drinks into the video game theater. Please have your guests consume them outside of the trailer prior to entering.
- PICTURES: While your party is in effect the Game Coach will be taking pictures of the party from inside the trailer. You will then be able to view these pictures on Rolling Video Games of Covington’s Facebook Fan Page and copy them to your files. If you do not want our Game Coach taking these pictures or posting them on the Fan Page, please notify us via Email prior to the party. This is a service we provide to our guests, so they can be sure to capture their party as it happens.
- TIPS: The Game Coach is there to make sure that your group is making the most of our high-tech fun. He tutors, inspires and entertains. Tipping for good service is a great idea, but not required.
- OUR TRUCK/TRAILER: When the truck pulls up, we will try to park in the most level & flat area or logical spot to accommodate your party. Sometimes, we park in your neighborhood street, so you might want to let your neighbors know (in case they may object) or let us know if you have a preferred spot for us. We might also have to block a driveway. **Please keep in mind that our Game Coach will not park anywhere that may cause a danger to persons, property or equipment. Our truck and trailer combination are very long, and we will need a minimum of 55 feet of space to park. Additionally, our Game Coach will never disconnect the truck from the trailer at a party/event without prior approval nor park off a hardened surface.
- VIDEO GAME RATINGS: Rolling Video Games of Covington will not play any “M” rated or higher game in the video game theater without a request from the client prior to the party/event or adult approval at the time of the event. If you wish to have an “M” rated game or higher at your party/event, please send an Email to email@example.com indicating the game you prefer or let the Game Coach know as soon as you can after he gets there. It is also recommended that all clients email Xtreme Fun on Wheels with their game requests.
- PARTY PICTURES:
One service that Rolling Video Games of Covington provides is photographs of the party in action from the inside of the Theater. If you prefer not to have pictures of the party posted on our Fan Page, please let us know.